Dhikala Canter Safari
Price - ON REQUEST
- Max People :16 / Canter
- Time: Morning & Evening ( 5 hours )
- Zone: Dhikala
Welcome to Canter Safari Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Canter Safari for Dhikala zone of Corbett National park. All the procedures of Canter Safari Booking at Corbett are managed by the forest officials as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot influence the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the forest officials. Though all the zones have healthy population of tigers and wildlife sightings are reported more or less same. These all aspects are managed by the automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of safari vehicles in respective. Dhikala Canter safari in Corbett is the best way to explore the Dhikala forest when you are staying outside the Corbett tiger reserve, touring by gypsy is not permitted in Dhikala zone during day time. However you can travel into this area by a canter which takes in 16 passengers and starts off from Ramnagar in the morning and afternoon respectively. Which canter went to Dhikala in the morning time it return to the base in afternoon, similarly afternoon canter comes back to the base in evening. These tours are called as Ramganga conducted tour and permitted by the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
A canter drive through the abundant trails across Chaurs is contented with the unearthing of wild elephants, Chital, hog deer and several plush grassland bird species and, of course, the Raptors. Dhikala’s old rest house at Dhikala is a historic structure that was built over a hundred years ago. Dhikala, like the other zones of the sanctuary, gives a fabulous glimpse of flora and fauna to get through.
Dhikala is the finest and greatest safari zone in Jim Corbett National Park, and the entrance to this safari zone is called Dhangari gate. Dhikala safari zone is a faultless spot, where tourists can freely unwind their heart, mind, body, and soul to nature. Dhikala offers tourists a verdant spot with a phenomenal view of the entire wildlife getting into its true wild form. Dhikala is that tourist zone lying in Jim Corbett National Park where you would just hear the sweet chirping of birds, smell the rich and natural aroma of the flora and speak of the divine ambiance.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Canter Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve is possible in Morning and Afternoon Time Only.
- Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
- To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
- Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
- Canter Safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
- Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari Timing.
- ID Proof: Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar, Office ID or Student ID.
- The Traveller has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted in this form, while visiting Corbett National Park.
- The Jeep will pick-up & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Railway Station as specified by the Traveller. * ( Conditional Apply )
- Safari Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Online booking of Jeep Safari inside Corbett National Park starts 30 days in advance & subject to availability.
Leave Your Comments
Best zone within Corbett. Canter safari was good . Saw Tiger, 3 types of dear, Elephant, Crocodile from distance and 2 types of monkey. Overall nice experience. All other zones like Dhela, Bijrani disappointed. Dhikala is definitely the best zone. Unfortunately Canter safari is the only option unless stay inside the forest