A zip-line in Jim Corbett consists of a pulley suspended on a cable, usually made of stainless steel, mounted on an incline. It is designed to enable a user propelled by gravity to travel from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable by holding on to, or attaching to, the freely moving pulley.
Activity Location : Dhikuli Road, near Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand.
Activity Duration : 15 to 20 mins.
Activity Timing : 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
Zipline Length: 200 meters
Ziplining is a fun activity mostly for people who seek some sort of adventure. Take your friends and family along with you in order to enjoy the most. For first timers as well as for experienced folks it would be a great activity to undertake.
Along with the required gears and safety equipment, there will be well trained and experienced instructors to guide you during the activity. This package offers you the amazing escape into the hills where you will cross an entire valley on a taut rope on a height of about 50 ft from the ground. The total experience lasts up to 20 minutes, and all the proper safety guidelines are followed regarding equipment and fun of the participant. The activity location is well connected by roads and therefore can be easily accessed by people opting for private transportation. Space for parking is also available at the location.
I had always wanted to attempt ziplining but kept postponing it. Also known as fox flying, it is a simple sport where one is safely harnessed to a thick metallic wire and released only to be stopped in the middle of the wire. After an easy drop of the first half, the fun is in completing the next half by pulling one’s body on the rope to reach the other side.
Though the narrative makes the sport look like a cushy job, it has its own challenges. The strenuous part is pulling your body for the large part of the sport. Having put on some weight recently, I did find it a bit demanding but not impossible. My trick was to take it slowly and also soak in the views beneath and around me.
- Ample space for parking is available at the activity location.
- The activity can be undertaken only by persons above 6 years.
- Activity can be cancelled due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages at least one hour prior to the activity.
- Any kind of transfers are not included in the package.
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash.
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 15 minutes of successful booking.